Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Flowers Water Marble

Hey Guys... Just a quick post today as my heart is very heavy for the victims of the bombings in Boston :(  Ugh.. so incredibly sad.  :(

I did a water marble last week that was inspired by my favorite springtime flowers... daffodils and tulips..


Tulip and Daffodil Inspired Marble:




I'm just kinda "meh" about this marble.  The dang water bubbles are back and the red didn't play too nicely with the other colors.  I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  I marbled with MBSW, OPI Need Sunglasses?, OPI Girls Just Want to Play and NOPI Pros & Confidence.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Your "Bad" watermarbles are still so much better than my awesome one, lol. I think its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think I like this mani more than you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's meh, the color combo is so striking and pretty! :) Kisses,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this water marble I still can't master it! And I've tried a million times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! these colors together are so rad for a water marble!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...