Friday, March 15, 2013

Shamrock Water Marble 2013

Hey Everyone!!  Sorry my posts have been sparse this week.  It's "busy season" at my salon and I've been working a lot the last few weeks.  I wanted to try another Shamrock Water Marble this year and here's what I came up with..

Shamrock Marble '13:




This marble is just kinda "meh" in my opinion.  The earth-tone colors are kinda drab, but I didn't have time to try another.  I used OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh?, Sation Weed Out the Wimps, and Sation Magic Mani Bus (my very first Sations, btw).  I like my ring finger the best.. the lighter green color is prettiest as "the shamrock."

Last year's shamrock marble:

I definitely like this more.  I love the gold in this one!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. I like last year's marble better because of the colors. This year's is pretty, but a little to calm for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I love this Shamrock Marble...it's soft and delicate, and not as loud as last year's (which was phenomenal!). I love this mani. I just started water marbling last weekend, and it is tough! I love the combinations with this technique! Thanks for sharing!

    hugs,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are lovely marbles. This year's has an amazing design, but last year's had great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this is the coolest themed water marble set I've ever seen!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...