Monday, November 26, 2012

Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus

Happy New Week Everyone!  Today I have a really quick post.  It's Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus and it's an absolutely gorgeous dark berry creme..

Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus:

I added an accent nail with SOPI It's Bouquet With Me
I wore this mani weeks ago and totally forgot about it!  Both of these polishes were on my wishlist and I got them as a birthday gift last month.  I think I own two Nails Inc polishes now, but I want a ton of them!  Piccadilly Circus has such a fantastic formula and It's Bouquet With Me is such a pretty glitter topper!

Have a wonderful week!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really beautiful shade! Love the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...