Saturday, November 17, 2012

butter LONDON Two Fingered Salute

Happy Weekend Everyone!!  I had a good swatching day today.  It was sunny and it's supposed to stay that way for a few days!!  Yay!!  I've seen quite a few pictures and reviews of butter LONDON Two Fingered Salute and thought it was gorgeous, so I ordered my own bottle from Nordstrom's online.  I think this polish is exclusive to Nordstrom's.

butter LONDON Two Fingered Salute:




The color of Two Fingered Salute is unique to anything I own and the formula is flawless!!  I have two coats followed by topcoat in the above pictures.  This polish is such a pretty teal/seafoam/aqua with tons of mini golden flakes.  I'm usually not a huge fan of flakes, but I'm loving how subtle they are in this polish.  They're a nice change from the textured glitters I'm constantly swatching.  I love this color!  I loved the name...until I found out it didn't mean "peace."  I guess you shouldn't give the peace-sign with your palms facing in while visiting London..  LOL!!  butter LONDON is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands.  I think I love each and every one I own!!

--You can purchase Two Fingered Salute here for $14.

7 comments:

  1. I have this polish, and I really love it. It was my first Butter polish (thank goodness for that Backstage Basics deal) and it opened the gateway for fairy cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this color! :-) I finally got it last month, it was on back order from Nordstroms for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep going back and forth with this...>.< Maybe if I ever do cross it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so unique! I love it! I think you just convinced me to buy it! Fantastic swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that's one of the ones I just bought. I got my very first Butter London order ever & this was one of the six I ordered, it's lovely! I will be posting swatches soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I want this color soooo bad!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...