Thursday, July 12, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 7/12/12

Happy Thursday!  I really gotta get back on a regular schedule with my marbles!  I've been missing them.  I've been feeling so rushed lately, with not enough time for my marbles.  So, I'm going to New Orleans with a bunch of girlfriends this weekend and decided to create a marble inspired by Mardi Gras..  (Yes, I know Mardi Gras isn't happening right now, but I thought doing a Mardi Gras Marble would be fun, ya know??) 

I google-imaged "Mardi Gras" and this was my favorite pic..

So, I rummaged through my polishes and here's what I found..



Meh, so gold, purple and green isn't my favorite combo, but the marble turned out pretty.  I tried to use OPI Grape, Set, Match, but it was way too sheer.  I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow and did the actual marble with OPI Bling Dynasty, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Deep Purple and Going Green.  For some odd reason my ring finger always turns out the nicest in marbles. LOL!

I will try to schedule a post between now and next Tuesday.  I'm off to the "Big Easy" with three of my closest friends... I wonder how many beads I'll come home with??  ;)

6 comments:

  1. Your marble turned out wonderful mine looks like a 2 year old sneezed on my fingers lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Have a great trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inspiration and the mani looks awesome!! :) Im from N.O. area and love it when i see manis inspired by it! hope you have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the QUEEN of water marbles.
    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...