Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SpaRitual Provocateur (and a quick Zoya Pedi pic)

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!  While on vacation last week, my sister-in-law and I went to a spa and I got a manicure.  I was kinda hesitant at first because I'm picky about the shape of my nails, but I had just broke two nails earlier that day, so I figured they couldn't look much worse.. ;)  We went to a cute little spa called "Aqua" in the the town of Duck that overlooked the sound-side of the Outer Banks-- it had such a pretty view!  Anyway, this spa used SpaRitual products and I chose Provocateur for my manicure..

SpaRitual Provocateur:



Ahh... As you can see, the nails I broke were my index and middle.  She gave them a round shape which I don't like, but I do like this color.  Yep, of course it's pinkish.. did you think I'd pick anything different?? ;)  A berry pink creme.. my favorite.  The nail tech tried to talk me in to a shimmer, but I declined.  I love my cremes.  I had to buy the bottle of  Provocateur so I could touch-up my nails as the tips wore.  The formula and durability of Provocateur were both great. This is two coats.  I'm happy to add this one to my collection and I'm sure I'll wear it on my toes soon.  It looks nice with a tan :)

Sorry if feet gross you out.. I wore Zoya Zuza on my toes all week.  I love her!!

5 comments:

  1. Whooo, I broke my nails a few days ago too :(
    And I love the colours on your toes, so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Provocateur looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toes. Look. Awesome. I'm wearing Zuza on my toes too for over a week now, it wears so well on my feet! I must say your feet are much nicer than mine though!!! Hahaha :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo Love em both. Don't own any Sparitual yet and waiting for my Zuza in the mail XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...