Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lush Lacquer Chubby Checker

My love for pink and black glitter grows stronger each day!!  :)  This gorgeous polish from Lush Lacquer intensifies this love <3

Lush Lacquer Chubby Checker over one coat of OPI Mod About You:




Gulp!  I love this!!  The only mistake I made was layering it over OPI Mod About You.  You can see how streaky Mod About You is (especially on my ring fingernail).  I should have just worn three coats of Chubby Checker on it's own instead of two coats over M.A.Y.    Chubby Checker has a light pink milky iridescent base packed full of different shapes and sizes of black and white glitter.  I really love how you can see the glitters through the milky base.  The formula was great.. the glitter did settle a bit, but after a few brisk shakes, all the glitter mixed perfectly. :)

**Chubby Checker and a bunch of other fun glitters can be purchased here on Lush Lacquer's Etsy shop for $8.75 (they have minis too)**

Happy Wednesday!!

7 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...