Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Holo Hump Day

Ok, first off... People calling Wednesday "Hump Day" is a major pet peeve of mine.  Don't ask me why, I've always just thought the saying was kinda dumb... yeah, I get it, we're half-way over the "hump"..  LOL.

It's time for another group post aptly named "Holo Hump Day."  I'm on vacation, but I swatched my first Catherine Arley last week, so I'm using that polish for my post..

Catherine Arley 800:




I like red holos, but this one isn't that great.  It kinda reminds me of OPI DS Reflection.  800 has a warm coral tone and the holo effect isn't very strong.  800 is pretty though.  I like it indoors just about as much as I like it in the sun.  Pictured above is two coats without topcoat













4 comments:

  1. Its pretty! Perfect for someone just starting into holos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color! Also, I hate "hump day" as well. Every time I hear it I cringe. Good to know I'm not the only one. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...