Thursday, March 8, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 3/8/12

It's time for another water marble.  With this one I was just trying to pick pretty spring colors.  I started with a base coat of Zoya Sweet, then for the marble I use Zoya Sweet, Zoya Yummy, Orly Wild Wisteria, and China Glaze City Siren.  The formula of the Zoyas was much thicker than the formula of the Orly and China Glaze so the marble is kinda wonky.  I think I'll just stick to the same brand for each polish for next week's marble.

Springtime water marble:



Meh.. nothin' too special about this one.  I still say I like OPI and China Glaze the most for water marbling.  I have a St. Patty's Day Water Marble planned for next week using all OPI's so let's hope that one is a bit more exciting than this! :)

Do you water marble?  What brand(s) are your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. I MUST try water marbling. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be too harsh. This is another STUNNING colour combo too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors of this one! I think it came out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...