Thursday, March 1, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 3/1/12

It's March 1st!  Spring is almost here.. yay!!  Each week, I sit and stare at my polishes trying to figure out a pretty combo for a water marble.  I originally tried one with the Fingerpaints new spring colors... that was a COMPLETE fail.  If you can water marble with finger paints, I'd really like to know how.  The polish was dry before I could even complete the "bullseye."  Oh well, I knew these OPIs and Zoyas would work.   This is the first time I've used an Orly for a water marble and it seemed to work just fine.

For this marble I used a base coat of Zoya Farrah and for the actual marble I used Zoya Farrah, Orly White Out, OPI Over The Taupe and OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips (my new favorite pink):




This marble really wasn't "inspired" by anything.  I just like pink and browns together.  The design kinda reminds me of spider legs.  lol  What's it look like to you?  Water marbles are like clouds, they always remind you of some random shape. :)

Enjoy the first day of March!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Its look very pretty !! very nice marble :)
    i want marble but i cant :((

    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com
    i love your blog and i wait you :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design!! You really make me want to water marble more often...I am so lazy though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty!! Pink and brown do go really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these colors together & the pattern is interesting! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great water marble. I love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...