Monday, March 26, 2012

Sonoma County Gazette by Sonoma Nail Art

I have yet another Indie Polish to share with you guy today.  This one is pretty special because I won the opportunity to buy it before it is released in a Nail Polish Group I belong to on facebook.

This color is called Sonoma County Gazette by Michelle at Sonoma Nail Art.  From my understanding, Michelle will be opening her Etsy Shop in May.  Put this shop in your favorites now because this woman creates amazing polishes!!!!

Here is Sonoma County Gazette over Zoya Dove:


Isn't this such a gorgeous glitter?? Sonoma County Gazette has small black and white glitter..medium red, white, and black hex glitter.. white and black bar glitter.. and large white hex glitter in a clear base!!  Pictured above its one coat of SCG over Zoya Dove.  SCG is a breeze to apply, the glitter seems to just "go in it's place."  I really love SCG and can't wait for Michelle to open her Etsy Shop in May so I can get my hands on more of her beauties!!!

** Don't forget to enter my 700 Follower Giveaway!!**

Have a great week!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oooooo this glitter is a stunner! I absolutely adore it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome awesome awesome!!! It's like Connect the Dots but waaay better with the addition of red glitter! I will be keeping my eyes open for her shop =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, I am so jealous of your beautiful nails. My polish looks stunning on them, yay! This is a really easy polish to wear. It's also super fun on a bright blue or green base polish. Thank you SO MUCH for posting about my polish. I hope to have them available on etsy in May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to buy more!! I love this one :)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for her shop to open yay :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...