Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NerdLacquer.. It's Just A Flesh Wound

Yep, More Indie Polish..  I love it!!  Today's post is by a pretty well-known Indie Polish maker.. NerdLacquer!!  It's called It's Just A Flesh Wound (from Monty Python).. Let's take a look:

NerdLacquer It's Just A Flesh Wound:



IT’S JUST A FLESH WOUND is a fierce black base with small and medium black, red, and copper hexagonal glitter, plus black and charcoal microglitter and big silver hex glitter. 

I really like It's Just a Flesh Wound..  the base looks more brown than black to me.  Above is two coats, followed by a coat of Gelous, and a coat of  China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.  The good thing about a hungry glitter like this is.. it lasts on my nails for a few days without chipping.. the bad thing is.. it's soooo damn hard to remove! (but that's to be expected and it's well worth it).

These polishes are kinda hard to get.. You have to stalk their Etsy Store or try to grab them on Ninja Polish or Harlow & Co. when they re-stock!  

Do you have any polishes from NerdLacquer?  Which are your faves??

5 comments:

  1. I love me some nerdlacquers! I can't wait to get this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love All of Time and Space, but my favorite is Cold and Calculating! It looks blue on Etsy, but is intact a deep purple! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummana mummana that looks good, but blackish polishes always look a holy mess on me - oh dilemmas dilemmas .... as IF i'll not buy it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name! Lol! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...