Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Girly Girl Challenge Day 5- Gotta Love Chick Flicks

It's already day 5 of the Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge!!  Not sure if this post actually counts as "nail art", but these two polishes go wonderfully with this post.  Today we're supposed to wear a mani inspired by our favorite "Chick Flick."  I can do better than that!!  I have two polishes named after one of my favorite Chick Flicks.. "Pretty in Pink"

Here are some scenes from Pretty in Pink along with the song If You Leave by OMD.. love the song too!!

I have two polishes that were name after this movie..

First up is Pretty in Pink by Dollish Pollish:

Another gorgeous polish from Dolly at Dollish Polish.  This one is sheer and I probably should have applied it over a solid base, but after four coats opacity is full and it's a beauty!!

Nostalgic Nail Lacquer also has a few polishes named after the movie Pretty in Pink.  I have the one named "Andie" who is Molly Ringwald's character's name..

Nostalgic Nail Lacquer Andie:


Andie is a milky light pink cream base with large pink hex glitter and purple and pink small glitter.  This one is sheer also.  This is four coats.  I love both polishes..  you really can't go wrong with pink in my book!! :)

You can purchase Dollish Polish here on her Etsy Store when she re-stocks..
You can purchase Nostalgic Nail Lacquer here when she re-stocks.

** Also, don't forget to enter my 700 Follower Giveaway!!**

I'll be back Friday with Day 6 of the Girly Girl Challenge...

Check out all the other awesome bloggers who are participating:
Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog

Ashley of Follow The Yellow Polish Road

Stephanie of A Little Polish

Kelly of PolishEnthusiast

Danielle of Lacquer Lover

Elly of Polishable

Olivia of Unprofessional Nails

Kate of This Charming Kate

Bethany of  A Plethora of Nails

Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady

Eugenia of Talon-ted

Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind

Amanda of Nox Nails

Ashley of Smashley Sparkles

Sarah of See Sarah Swatch

Emily of The Lacquerologist

Jess of LuvMyLacquer

Tressa of O' Natur Nail 

ChiChi of I'm just me...ChiChi 


Amanda of Berry Polished 

Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins

8 comments:

  1. Love Dollish Polish and Nostalgic Lacquer, those colours look fabulous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! Especially the Nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are two gorgeous polishes. Really nice!

    And another great movie! I said in my post that I didn't really like chick flicks but everyone choosing all these movies I love is proving me wrong. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these polishes! So pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of THE greatest movies ever. "BLANE?! his name is BLANE?!" i watch it everytime it's on mainly to see james spader...mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Dollish Pollish. I just got 3 minis today when she restocked.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...