Friday, March 9, 2012

Girly Girl Challenge Day 2- Gimme That Bling

It's time for my second post in the Girly Girly Nail Art Challenge hosted by Lindsey at Neverland Nail Blog.  For this mani, you're supposed to "put some sparkle on those nails."  Not a problem.. I have tons of glitters..  I chose Venique (a new brand to me) Full-On Brogue topped with Spoiled Jewelry Heist..





Here is the set-up for the Girly Girl Challenge:

I'll post Challenge #3 next Wednesday :)

Here is a list of all the participants.. 
Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog

Ashley of Follow The Yellow Polish Road

Stephanie of A Little Polish

Kelly of PolishEnthusiast

Danielle of Lacquer Lover

Elly of Polishable

Olivia of Unprofessional Nails

Kate of This Charming Kate

Bethany of  A Plethora of Nails

Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady

Eugenia of Talon-ted

Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind

Amanda of Nox Nails

Ashley of Smashley Sparkles

Sarah of See Sarah Swatch

Emily of The Lacquerologist

Jess of LuvMyLacquer

Tressa of O' Natur Nail 

ChiChi of I'm just me...ChiChi 


Amanda of Berry Polished 

Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins

10 comments:

  1. I love the nail color & the glitter!!! Where did you find that *new* polish?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cosmoprof just started carrying Venique Polishes, so I purchased a few.. I really like them! :)

      Delete
  2. These colors look great together! I purchased Jewelry Heist a few weeks ago and I can't wait to pair it with a color to layer it over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I really like that venique polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! I'm definitely impressed with some of Spoiled'spolishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty combo! Love the colors & glitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty. The glitter looks really flattering with the greige base.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...