Friday, March 2, 2012

a england Saint George

Happy Friday Everyone!  Today I have my first a england to share with you!! It's called Saint George and it's from The Legends Collection.  This is the first green multihued or prismatic for me also.  Let's take a look..

a england Saint George:



Saint George is so rich and highly pigmented.  You definitely could get away with just one coat.  Pictured above is two coats because I'm a habitual two-coater.  Even in direct sun, it was hard to capture the rainbow of color in Saint George.  I was kinda disappointed about that, but the amazing deep green color and application make up for Saint George's lack of holo-goodness.  :)

You can purchase a england's directly here or at Llarowe here.

4 comments:

  1. I want it! I ordered Tristam a few days ago. This is the next on on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo we both posted A-Englands today! :D I <3 saint george, I am so happy I picked this one too :) Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...