Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine Lady Bugs..

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!  Today I have some nail art to share with you.  Please keep in mind that I'm pretty sure this is my first attempt at nail art.  I saw this cute mani here at A Day In The Life Of Dollface.  Dolly did such a great job! (She makes awesome polish too...at her Etsy store called Dollish Polish.)  While searching youtube tutorials, I came across this awesome tutorial by Dolly for the exact mani I loved on her blog...so it was meant to be for me to attempt these cute Valentine's Lady Bugs:




Aww.. they're kinda cute, right?  I'm pretty impressed with myself.  Not too bad for my first real nail art attempt :)

Items used for this mani (L to R): Spoiled Hit The Brakes, black nail striper, NOPI  All Kendall-ed Up, OPI Alpine Snow, Bettina Onix, black nail art pen, and dotting tools
Make sure to take a look at Dolly's Tutorial.  I followed all her steps except I couldn't make the hearts very well with the nail art pen, so used the dotting tools.

Maybe I'll attempt another Valentine's Nail Art Mani.. this one was fun!! :)

7 comments:

  1. AWWWWW they turned out so cute!! You did such a great job Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, they're a little wonky, but I like them.. thanks for the awesome tutorial!! :)

      Delete
  2. beyond cute - i absolutely love it !! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ladybugs! Also I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! See the post here http://www.dragonladynails.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...