Sunday, December 4, 2011

Zoya Tao, Cynthia, and Jem

Today I have three gorgeous colors from Zoya's 2011 Fall Smoke & Mirrors Collections..

First is Tao:
Direct sunlight

Direct sunlight

Nautral Light
Zoya describes Tao as: "A light smoke grey with blue undertones and a muted, softened metallic finish."  Tao is a beautiful lightly shimmery grey.  This is a perfect color to wear to work or if you're going out.  It's soft enough to look conservative, and it shines just enough for a perfect mani when you're out on the town.  As always with any Zoya, application was a breeze, the formula is wonderful and full opacity was reached with two coats.

Here is Cynthia:
direct sunlight

with flash

Natural light
Cynthia is a chameleon.  She is described by Zoya as: "A smokey, blackened peacock teal with soft warm undertones."  She looked black, navy, or dark grey depending on the lighting.  I really like Cynthia. She's so versatile and mysterious... not like any polish I own.  Again,  perfect formula, easy application, and two coats.

Lastly is Jem:
direct sunlight

direct sunlight

Natural light

with flash
When I review more than one polish in a post, I always save my favorite for last.  I love Jem!  She is beautiful.  I was leery before I applied her as I wasn't sure how she'd mesh with my skintone, but I think she clicks with it wonderfully!  Jem is described as: "A dark red-toned purple base with metallic dark pink highlights and subtle gold duochrome flecks." Pictured above is two coats.

Bottom line with all three polishes is... they're amazing!  I will definitely be wearing them again soon. (Especially Jem!)   You can purchase Zoya polishes for $8 each on their website here.  Also, be sure to like Zoya on Facebook here.  They are always offering awesome promos on facebook.  And, of course, they are the BIG 3 FREE!!

The above colors were provided to me by Zoya for swatching and review

3 comments:

  1. ohhhhh I could see doing some sort of design with the 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting Gem!

    I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...