Monday, December 19, 2011

Snowman Mani...

Hey Everyone.. It's the week of Christmas and I'm crazy busy, but here is a quick post of my first attempt at snowmen:



Eh, the fist snowman is a little crazy.  I applied his scarf too low, but you can still tell he's a snowman.. lol.  I used two coats of Zoya Jo (base color), one coat of China Glaze Snow Globe, added the white (OPI Alpine Snow) with a dotting tool, then then added the scarf, hat, eyes, and buttons with nail art polishes. :)

Now, if we only had some snow around here to build a snowman!  Usually there is snow by this time of the year, but we really haven't had much snow at all here in Ohio.  Have any of you built a snowman yet this year??

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...