Saturday, December 10, 2011

Skeptical Saturday Mani.. Zoya Maya

Happy Weekend Everyone!!  Today I'm starting my "Skeptical Saturday Mani."  Each Saturday (maybe Sunday) I will do a post of a color I would NOT normally wear... a color that is out of my comfort zone.  Skeptical is defined as: "Not easily convinced; having doubts or reservations."  So, I will post a color I'm "skeptical" about, give my review, then you all can tell me what you think about the color I picked..

My first Skeptical Saturday Mani is Zoya Maya:



with flash
Man, I do not like oranges or corals on my nails, but..... these pictures don't look too bad.  Zoya Maya is described as: "semi-opaque bright pink coral with tangerine undertones."  OK, you really can't go wrong with any Zoyas.  I've said before I haven't met a Zoya yet that I haven't liked.  Maya is listed as a "cool" color which usually fits my skintone, so maybe I should have chose a "warm" color if I wanted it to look crappy with my skintone.  I should NOT be skeptical about Maya.  I still don't care for oranges and corals, but I kinda like Maya. :)

What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. I love this color! And its really pretty with your skin tone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! This would be a great spring polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great idea!!!
    p.s. that color looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone... I'm "branching out." :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful colour for spring/summer. And it does look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah, it's super pretty and lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...