Saturday, December 17, 2011

Skeptical Saturday Mani.. Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty

Hey All... This is my second "Skeptical Saturday Mani."  To sum things up, I basically pick a color I'm skeptical about, swatch it and see how it actually looks on my nails and with my skin tone.  Here is last Saturday's Mani with Zoya Maya.  I ended up like Maya.  Let's see if that happens with this color..

Here is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure.. Yellow Kitty:


Blech.. I do NOT like Yellow Kitty on my nails!  I tend to stay away from yellows most of the time.  I feel like they "drain my skin color."  My skin looks so pale and I just really don't care for yellow on me.  I do like the Complete Salon Manicure Line by Sally Hansen, though.  I like the unique brush and the formula was nice.  Maybe I will just save Yellow Kitty for water marbling or nail art..

I SHOULD be skeptical about this one...  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. you would need to have the perfect outfit to make this work! Skeptical about the sally salon manicure polish's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like this color on me. I love yellows, and glad to hear the formula of this one is nice. I might have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, not normally a fan of yellows, but this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Top 10 Award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...