Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Priti NYC Royale Robe and Nubar 2010...

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!  Today I will be swatching my first Priti NYC.  I was just going to post this one color, but it needed a little "something" to jazz it up, so I grabbed by bottle of Nubar 2010... and I'm so glad I did.

Priti NYC describes their polishes:
Priti NYC polishes are all completely non-toxic and made without toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DHB) and formaldehyde- all known carcinogenic ingredients. The luxury polishes are fast drying, chip resistant, contain a UV inhibitor, and are extremely durable and glossy. They are also completely safe for use on children and moms-to-be. Available in over 100 different shades including metallics, mattes, bright neons, rich darks, classic nudes, and everything in between, limited color selection due to ecological restraints has officially become a thing of the past. 


Here is Royale Robe:

I love everything about this color, application, and formula.  This deep grape purple with a blue base compliments my skintone really well.  Royale Robe is creamy, yet shiny.
Look how different Royale  Robe appears in sunlight/flash.  This polish had almost no scent.  It's an amazing color and after swatching my first Priti NYC, I would highly recommend it to others..


I haven't used my Nubar 2010 in a while and  thought it would look pretty over Royale Robe.. I was right..


Is there really a color Nubar 2010 wouldn't look amazing  layered on?  Look at all the flakies in this thick clear base!!  I really love Nubar 2010 and Royale Robe together!!


That's it for today.... except... Have you entered my 50 Follower Giveaway yet???  Hurry up, there are great things to be won!!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I've never heard of that brand but that's a great purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I don't have any of either brand yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love 2010 over the purple!! & i've really wanted to try priti..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...