Thursday, November 10, 2011

OPI--Route Beer Float (My all-time Fave!)..

I forgot just how much I love OPI's Route Beer Float.  Back in the day, when I had acrylics, I remember wearing this color a lot!!  Throughout the years, I've kept my only bottle in a safe place because this color has been discontinued for a while.  A few months ago, I was able to acquire another bottle of Route Beer Float in a swap, so I decided to quit hoarding it and break it out today....

Yep, I still love it!!  You know when someone asks you the hypothetical question: "If you could only save one of your polishes from a burning house, which would it be?" LOL...  Well, my choice it  Route Beer Float!!

Route Beer float is a creamy, shiny, milky brown that truly is the color of a root beer float.  The first thing I noticed when I opened the bottle was the strong smell.  Route Beer Float was made before OPI polishes became "3 Free," so yeah, the scent is a bit overwhelming... but, on the positive side, the brush isn't pro-wide and I love that!  My fingers are tiny and that pro-wide brush is sometimes hard for me to work with.

You're still my favorite, Route Beer Float!!

What is YOUR all-time favorite polish??   Can you pick just one??

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...