Sunday, November 20, 2011

butter LONDON... No More Waity, Katie

Here's another one of my untrieds.  I purchased No More Waity, Katie at Ulta back in the summer and I'm just now trying it.  If you don't know already, The name is referring to Kate Middleton... get it??  She's not waiting anymore..  Ok, I've heard many people complain about the formula  or not liking NMWK and I don't really blame them...


No More Waity, Katie has small lilac glitter in a greyish-lavender base.  The glitter isn't overwhelming as the base conceals it a lot.  The above pictures were all taken indoors in natural light (no sunshine today).  This is three generous coats and you can still see "bald spots" on my right finger especially.  The formula wasn't hard to work with, I just think NMWK would work better over a solid color (ex: OPI Planks A lot or Do You Lilac It?)

Here is NMWK with flash:
Have you tried No More Waity, Katie yet?  What are your thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. The color is very pretty. Maybe it'd work better with underwear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS the word verification was "realace" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty color but I feel like if I were to buy it it would be for the funny name more than anything else =P Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ace...Yes, it would definitely look better over a solid color. Anna E..I think a lot of these were sold just for the name lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is def on my wish list!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! With a base it could be extra pretty! I can totally see it over Planks A Lot! :D But I do see what you mean about the bald spots. :/ For Butter London's price point I would expect full coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hated this polish until I tried it over Essie's Mink Muffs and Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in Tyin' the Knot. It looks bold over the MM and kind of glowy and angelic over TTK.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...